He was the powerful and influencing heir of B City, the merciless head of the commercial world, but the divorce papers made him lost his cool. “Sign the divorce papers, daddy,” said the 5-year-old boy. This man had the divorce papers thrown in his face by his wife six years ago, and was now being pushed by his own son to sign the papers. “That would make you a single-parent child,” said Gu Juexi coldly. “Mommy said unicorns don’t exist but men like you do,” the boy leered at his father and said. Gu Juexi’s face fell. ‘That damned woman.’ “You haven’t signed the papers,” the boy reminded as the man left. As usual, the door shut in his face. Good lord… Dad and mom are not getting a divorce and are giving him a baby brother? How worrying!
- Chapter 1608 Let My Daddy Beat Her Up 2 days ago
- Chapter 1607 You Wanted To Be The Deans Wife 2 days ago
- Chapter 1605 Very Satisfied 2 days ago
- Chapter 1604 What Boyfriend? 2 days ago
- Chapter 1603 The Mark Of Death 2 days ago
- Chapter 1601 You Just Dislike Weiwei 5 days ago
- Chapter 1600 The Whole World Knows 6 days ago